Sciomagis is offering suit of products from Arx with the emphasis on CoSign. ARX is the leading provider of digital signature solutions with millions of people using its flagship CoSign solution around the world. The company’s customers use CoSign to streamline and secure their business processes. They quickly create highly efficient signature-dependent processes that considerably lower their paper-related costs, while ensuring full compliance with strict industry regulations, country-specific legislation and exacting technical standards.
CoSign provides a fully featured digital signature solution which can be deployed either on-premises
(CoSign Central) or hosted (CoSign Cloud). Both options can help you quickly establish fully digital
signature-dependent processes by:
- Providing an easy way for you to sign all major file types directly within widely-used applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint.
- Integrating seamlessly with your existing DM, ECM and workflow systems, including SharePoint, K2, Nintex, OpenText, Oracle, Alfresco and more.
- Allowing users to sign anywhere from any computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Enabling anyone to easily verify the signer’s identity and intent, as well as the document’s integrity, using any Microsoft Office application or PDF reader.
- Ensuring that you do not have to make any changes to your existing workflows, operational processes, security procedures, and governance policies.
- Guaranteeing security so that you can be sure your sensitive data remains within your IT domain and is never saved on third party servers.
- Creating legally enforceable signatures that are compliant with even the strictest industry-specific regulations and country-specific legislation.
- CoSign By Arx - Brochure
- Business Cases for Digital Signatures
- How to calculate ROI on a Digital Signature Solution
- Digital Signatures for Document Workflow
- FactSheet CoSign Features and Benefits
- FactSheet CoSign Digital Signatures for Legal